The autumn event in the European MSP calendar is expected to be the biggest yet, with 1,000+ MSPs and ITSPs descending on Paris. It’s our 2nd DattoCon, and a LOT has happened since last October…
At DattoCon18, we were a spanking new vendor. We’d just launched our Privacy-as-a-Service solution out of beta the month before. MSPs gave us great feedback on our GDPR service and, well, let’s just say ‘robust’ feedback on the structure of our MSP program… namely that a referral program wouldn’t cut it. MSPs wanted a straight reseller model. Right after Barcelona we got to work on our Reseller Program for MSPs.
One year on:
- Our awesome signed-up MSPs are already delivering GDPR services to their customers using Keepabl!
- We’re up and running with award-winning UK distributor Zedsphere! Rick and Abbie from Zedsphere kindly invited me onto the IT Providers Show earlier this year to discuss the GDPR opportunity for MSPs and the relationship made so much sense!
- We’re very proud to have an amazing Advisor in the inestimable Richard Tubb. You can see my interview with Richard on the excellent tubblog, where he grills me on the service from the MSP viewpoint and leads a discussion on the future of MSPs and the services customers will be consuming.
- We created the Privacy Stack to collaborate with other vendors so MSPs can easily see what services their customers should be using for ongoing GDPR compliance. One of our great Privacy Stack partners, Beachhead with their SimplySecure encryption service, is among the DattoCon19 sponsors.
- You can hear more of the backstory to Keepabl on the awesome Tate Talks podcast with Chris Tate, *hardest working man in the Channel*.
- While we were at it we won GDPR Company of the Year 2019 and we’ve now been nominated for FIVE Innovative Vendor awards in the channel in 12 months, including TWO for security and our breach module.
So do come and see us at DattoCon and see how you can join our MSP partners in helping your customers with GDPR. There’s no need to be a lawyer nor to give legal advice, just plain consulting like you already do in so many areas, but powered by Keepabl’s intuitive SaaS solution and Policy Pack, that leads you through compliance.
Your customers will love you and you’ll extend your trusted adviser status even more. Now that’s a win-win!